I don’t know what this is but I love it
this show is actually hilarious.
To thank my amazing followers for sticking with me more than a year and to celebrate a huge follower milestone, here’s a giveaway of some of my favorite books!
There will be two winners and each will get to pick one book from above!
- You must be following eternal-books since this is to thank all my followers!
- Reblog and like the post to enter. Reblog as many times as you like but be considerate to your followers!
- I know some of the books listed above belong to a series, so you may choose from the series provided the book has been published!
- This giveaway is international, I will be ordering from the Book Depository.
- You must be comfortable giving me your address, I promise it will be used to ship your books only.
- The winners will be chosen randomly through a random number generator.
- Your ask box must be open so I can contact you if you win! The chosen winner must respond within 48 hours.
- No giveaway blogs.
- If the book you have chosen is available as paperback or hardcover, you will be able to choose.
- This giveaway ends May 16th, 2014 at 12:00am EST
- If you have any questions contact me HERE!
Again, thank you all for such a wonderful time! i love book blogging because of the other blogs on here, and I want to thank you for that! Good luck and love you all!
my school is literally doing a fundraiser where they play what does the fox say between classes until we raise $1000
My school did this and students tried to start an revolution to overthrow student council because they believed that their methods were unethical and a form of dictatorial torture
more celebrities should donate blood like could you imagine having the blood of meryl streep running through your veins
Did you know that this scene was entirely unscripted? Johnny Depp just kinda went with this and no one stopped him, so the reactions’ on the other actors’ faces are their actual reactions to Depp’s shenanigans.
makes the scene 100000 times better omfg
you can even see orlando glancing at the people behind the camera as if asking what is going on
thus why we all love Johnny Depp.
everybody loves Johnny Depp
On my tombstone please write “Not appreciating my puns when I was alive was a grave mistake”
This actually always made me really upset
I’m thirty now, and this still really upsets me.